ALIF HOTELS Group
The hotel management Group was formed in 1983 with the Hotel D. Manuel I, which in 2010 greeted its guests with a newly refurbished space. It is now known as the Hotel Alif Avenidas, a 4-star, modern and contemporary hotel, located on Avenida Duque D’Ávila.
The Hotel Alif Campo Pequeno was founded in Lisbon in 1992 with 115 rooms set in a magnificent building, boasting some striking architectural features. The Hotel stands prominently in one of the most important historic and business centres of Lisbon - Campo Pequeno - which is best known for its bullring.
Mission, Vision and Values
The Group is developing its hotel chain in such a way as to provide accommodation solutions for all its guests so we can be deserving of their trust. To this end we aim to ensure that all guest expectations are met throughout their stay.
We strive to be the first option and for that we endeavour to be where we are required; we invest in our team and in our facilities with a continued focus on our guests’ needs.
Professionalism, team spirit, enthusiasm and a smile, with each task carried out efficiently – this is the way we work on a daily basis to ensure that your stay may be everything you had hoped for.
Lisbon is the second oldest capital in the European Union after Athens, due primarily to its strategic location.
From Lisbon, a cosmopolitan and bright city, we leave you with the following recommendations:
- Lisbon and its 7 hills, with its lookouts and elevators
- The capital city’s historical areas on the Nº28 tram
- Bairro Alto for its wide range of restaurants (Portuguese cuisine accompanied by fado as well as international cuisine) bars and shops
- Belém for its gardens and museums and famous pastel de nata
- Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, symbol of Manueline Lisbon and Unesco World Heritage site
- Lisbon Oceanarium in Parque das Nações
- Lisbon Zoo
- Cruise on the Tagus river
Sintra, located in Lisbon surrounding area, with the unmissable natural beauty of its mountain range, its picturesque village and the Pena Palace.